powered by UserVoice

General Feedback Forum

Welcome to our official feedback forum for Taglocity 2.0. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

1. 0 votes
    Vote

Allow some tags to be excluded from "Tag Conversation'non-sticky

In some cases, having a tag get used in the "Tag Converastion" feature has unintended consequences. For example, I use a "Done" tag to move a message into my inbox archive. If I have tag conversation set, then this Done tag gets applied to every other message in that conversa... More

2. 0 votes
    Vote

Allow some tags to be excluded from "Tag Conversation"

In some cases, having a tag get used in the "Tag Converastion" feature has unintended consequences. For example, I use a "Done" tag to move a message into my inbox archive. If I have tag conversation set, then this Done tag gets applied to every other message in that conversa... More

3. 0 votes
    Vote

4. 0 votes
    Vote

5. 0 votes
    Vote

6. 0 votes
    Vote

7. 0 votes
    Vote

Add ability to turn off tool tips over the toolbar

I would like the abilty to turn off the tool tips they may be helpful for first time users but I find my self always trying to look beyond the big yellow box when entering tags in the toolbar. It would also be nice to allow us to control the size of this input field. mine shrinks after RDP sessio... More

8. 0 votes
    Vote

Allow some tags to not work in Tag Conversation

9. 0 votes
    Vote

Notify user if move-to folder is renamed or deleted

Another relatively simple request - I had several project-related tags that moved emails to a specific folder (Folder A). At some point I renamed Folder A to Folder A1 and my tags no longer auto-filed. It would be nice if there was some way to either automatically update the auto-file process, ... More

10. 0 votes
    Vote

Allow only a single instance of the taglocity config window

The Taglocity config window allows multiple instances, doesn't appear in the task bar, and often ends up at the back of my desktop, so when I'm editing tags I occasionally end up with a few instances of the window open, sometimes with different tag changes in each.

These changes get applied t... More

Great suggestion Richard. We'll do this for the next update.

Default-avatar David Ing Admin
  11. 0 votes
    Vote

Change the tag input item on emails to not shrink

When an email is not wide enough, the tag input box shrinks but the "Publish To" box does not. I think this is backwards - tags should stay wide while "publish to" shrinks since we use tags much more often. Also, a narrow choice list is muich easier to use than a narrow text e... More

Good idea, we'll do this for the next beta update.

Default-avatar Dave Admin
  12. 0 votes
    Vote

Conversation reader and graph view

Conversation reader could show dependencies among emails in a tree or graph fashion: this would help to better understand the conversation, which can be not a thread but rather a graph when many people are involved, and would help to identify those emails that can be deleted because their content... More

13. 0 votes
    Vote

conversation reader and windows folder

It would be useful if the conversation reader could read emails saved in windows folders as well

14. 0 votes
    Vote

Apply tag to existing message based on forward or reply tags

When I forward or reply to a message, I will add tags to that message, and then I will have to apply the same tags to the message to which I replied or I just forwarded.

Can it prompt me or automatically apply the same tags to the existing message?

Taglocity 3.0 (out in beta now) has this feature. There is a check box on each message that allows you to 'tag the conversation'. Also, the Conversation Reader has a similar check box to tag all future messages in the conversation.

15. 0 votes
    Vote

location of mail on reader does not show the full path!

On the latest release the full path has dissappeared. This is not good if one has folders with same name on different archives.

16. 0 votes
    Vote

Spell check tags on messages.

I tend to rush through tagging; hitting the first few letters and then pressing enter once it's on the tag I want. However, some tags are so often used I get sloppy - e.g. "invoices" - I type inv and hit enter - works like a charm. However, if I hit ivn, I get a "do you want to c... More

Here's how you can create your own auto-correct feature:

When you miss type a tag and get the prompt to create a new tag, choose Yes then when the Settings dialog opens, add an action to Assign the correct tag and another one to Remove the typo (itself).

I'd recommend doing this only for common typos; in your example, you'd create a tag 'ivn' that would assign 'invoices' and remove 'ivn'. If you don't want 'ivn' showing up on your auto-complete list, simply open Configuration and drag it to the Other People's Tags group on the Tag Tree.

17. 0 votes
    Vote

Make entries in the search window dynamic

This would let the user right click, drag and drop, etc like I can in Outlook advanced search dialog. I often search for a message and then want to send it as an attachmet to another message, but you can not do this from the search window. You have to go to the folder and use the filter to locate... More

Thanks for the suggestion...we have implemented a new feature in search that allows you to do what you want, i.e. copy the message or forward as an attachment (right-mouse click to bring up the context menu)

18. 0 votes
    Vote

Allow the user to send tags to specific people

I would like ot be able to share tags among collegues in my company, but not with my customers, for example. Having a list of Taglocity friends, a set of domains to share tags with, or something like that would be nice.

We have a way for people to share tags within teams via the TeamFeed service. You create a group, invite people to the group, and each group has a tag collection that is automatically synchronized with all team members when they sign in (you can set Taglocity to automatically sign you in). Any content published (emailed) to the group with tags is seen by all others in the group when they browse for it, search, or subscribe to alerts based on their criteria.

We do not yet have a way to say 'leave tags on group emails and strip them off all other outgoing email' so you'd have to privately tag customer content so the tags don't travel, then afterwards send a copy to the group with public tags.