powered by UserVoice

General Feedback Forum

Welcome to our official feedback forum for Taglocity 2.0. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

1. 3 votes
    Vote

Send dialog default focus

I have updated to the new build of taglocity 3.0.3.1614. And the default focus of the tag after send dialog has changed to a text box instead of send.

This stops users from quickly being able to send emails quickly

The focus goes to the Tagger so you can quickly start typing tags and use the auto-complete with bundling feature for quick tagging.

If you don't want to tag, simply press Alt+S or Ctrl+Enter to send without having to use the [slow] mouse. There is a tooltip on the buttons that reminds you of these keyboard shortcuts.

Default-avatar Dave Admin
  2. 3 votes
    Vote

Bug: adding tag sometimes tags entire inbox

Sometimes when tagging a an email or meeting invite (using Tags field at the bottom) and checking "Tag Conversation". every single item in my inbox gets tagged. This has happened twice in two days. May be unrelated, but it seems like the "Welcome to Taglocitiy" email showed ... More

3. 3 votes
    Vote

Autoassign should let me create new tags

When I add a new 'autoassign' rule it would really help the usuability if I could type a new tag name into the empty tag assignment box. The step of having to tag it first, then configure the autoassign seems like too many steps.

4. 3 votes
    Vote

Notes to Emails and Contacts

Tagging sure is a good way to help organize emails and contacts, but if there would be a possibility of adding notes within taglocity like in OutNote, I think it would make it even more usefull.

5. 3 votes
    Vote

bug: new tags are not processed (only in dialog "send mail without tag") (3.0 beta)

After using the 3.0 beta for a while new tags are not regonized when entered in the dialog which opens when I send a mail without tags. All other dialog fields accept new tags correctly. It worked in the first time.
    This is a must have ;)

Thanks for reporting this...we have corrected it for the next beta update.

6. 3 votes
    Vote

Add setting to "Tag future messages" by default in conversation reader pane.

I use the conversation reader pane to tag and process all mail in a thread at once. It would be nice if I could just type in my tags and hit enter instead of having to click the check box each conversation to "Tag future messages".

I guess an extension of that would be a setting to jus... More

7. 3 votes
    Vote

to allow changing tags of a msg from within search results

I use some tags as @wait and @nextaction to get a list in the search results of messages which require some action, of wait for a respons.
    When the action is done, or an answer received, I have to open the message to delete the tag. So it would be easier to change or remove tags for messages fro... More

8. 3 votes
    Vote

Create a real conversation view like Gmails

I love the conversation view (it is why I found taglocity and the only part of the plugin I use) and would love this feature to be better integrated into Outlook. Would it be possible to replace the entire view (not just the preview pane) with Taglocity's conversation view to create a more Gmail ... More

9. 3 votes
    Vote

Problem with keyboard functionality with Taglocity enabled

When using Outlook 2007 (12.0.6504.5000) SP2 (12.0.6425.1000) with Taglocity 3 beta (Build 3.0.1.1181 I believe), my keyboard doesn't work as expected.

What are the symptoms? I use arrow keys and they do not respond, or when I press a key combination such as ctrl+shift+end, nothing happens. If ... More

10. 3 votes
    Vote

Play nicely with Xobni

I had been using 1.x since last year and very happy with it, especially when combined with the Xobni. Since I have 'upgraded' to 2.0, Xobni no longer works and I have gone too far down the path of eliminating folders.

I find 2.0 to be cumbersome in searching, and prefer many of the UI element... More

We think something has changed in a recent Xobni version that breaks compatibility with Taglocity. We seem to be in the same situation as a lot of other Outlook add-ins that we are waiting for Xobni to correct something on their end. There isn't anything we can change within Taglocity to fix this, but if there was we would. It does seem as if the order of installation is important, as is what version of Xobni you use.

Default-avatar David Ing Admin
  11. 2 votes
    Vote

Consistency in Assign/Unassign Tag

Assigning a tag can have side effects depending on what TagActions have been defined for the tag. It would probably be a good idea to also have the side effects "undone" when the tag is unassigned. This may only be possible for the tags that were added as a side-effect of the original... More

12. 2 votes
    Vote

have the cancel button stop creation of new tags.

When typing tags in, I generally type the first few letters then press enter, and allow the auto-complete to fill in the tag. However, if I hit an extra letter (e.g. Appp instead of App for appointment), the result is the creation of a new tag, even if I press cancel. It would be a lot more log... More

Just to check, do you use the Setting to confirm new tags? Under Config / Settings / Notifications you can have these two set:

- Ask if I want to create a new tag
    - Show tag property editor for new tag

Do these settings help, or have I misunderstood?

Thanks for the feedback.

Default-avatar David Ing Admin
  13. 2 votes
    Vote

Allow to remove current tag in tag actions

In example you're using a tag tree:
    - MeetingAction
    - Minutes
    - Preparing
    - review
    - Invitation
    - Agenda

To get this list I grouped it below a 'dummy' tag called 'MeetingAction'.
    Now I want to add a tag action to 'MeetingAction', which removes itself (because it's only dummy), but th... More

Taglocity does support this already and it is working. Please contact support for help.

14. 2 votes
    Vote

New tag action - Print and/or Save Attachment

I know this can be done using VBA but I'm honestly not that slick and would prefer to keep the easy-to-use Tag interface. This way I can have an auto-assigned tag based on subject ("Weekly Report") and the attachment is automatically printed and saved to disk.

15. 2 votes
    Vote

Hotkeys and better tab order in conversation viewer

Hotkeys are missing in the Conversation reader window for "tag entry" line (should be same as for "type here to tag" line in basic Outlook window, you call it "toolbar tagging" hotkey), Append and Replace buttons, Tag future messages and Show all with same subject ch... More

16. 2 votes
    Vote

Apply tag actions to non-Inbox folders

This doesn't appear to work for me. I'm using latest Beta version (3.0.1.1181 BETA Update 1, 15th May release), have added the sent items folder to the Incoming Folders List but new emails that I tag before sending still appear and stay in the sent items folder rather than being moved as a result... More

Thanks for reporting this. As it turns out, tag actions will run in this scenario but only for public tags. We are looking into correcting this behavior to be consistent.

Dave

17. 2 votes
    Vote

Allow the user to create a named/saved group for the folders to search.

I have many olders PSTs and it is too slow to search them all. I end up having to go in and manually select these each time I startup outlook and openthe search form. It would be nice to chnge te default "defintion" of My Outlook Information" or to save my choices for the nexttime.

We will add this feature prior to the end of the beta program.

18. 2 votes
    Vote

What's the order of auto assigning tags?

I encountered a problem. Say I have a auto assigned tag "A" with an action to move the mail to "Folder A", and a auto assigned tag "B" with an action to move the mail to "Folder B".

If a mail fits both, it will be assigned both tags but only be moved to on... More

Tags with actions entered in the tagger are currently applied in alphabetical order which means that the first one with a 'move to' action 'wins'. We are reviewing this behavior.

Multiple tags assigned via the Auto Assign Tags feature in a single criteria are assigned in the order they are entered into the Tags to Assign column in the grid. Again, the first tag with a 'move to' action wins.

If you have multiple Auto Assign Tag criteria, then the one saved first 'wins'. We do not have a way to set the order except by deleting them and recreating them in the order you'd like them evaluated.

The sorting of the criteria list does not impact the execution order....that is simply for convenience with finding and viewing the criteria.

19. 2 votes
    Vote

Toggle how Send And Delete removes items

Love Send & Delete - very helpful. However, when it deletes, it appears to do the 'permanent' delete - the item vanishes forever rather than going to the Deleted Items. I understand this is beneficial in a way when viewed in light of keeping folders light and the Conversation Viewer streaml... More