powered by UserVoice

General Feedback Forum

Welcome to our official feedback forum for Taglocity 2.0. Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

1. 2 votes
    Vote

delete message in conversation

the conversation viewer is particulary useful to read previous messages of a thread and often to delete some/all of them. Now there is no way of directly deleting a message.

There are two ways to delete a message in the conversation viewer:

1. Click the message to open it, then use Outlook to delete it;
    2. Create a tag with a Move To Folder action and select the Deleted Items folder. Then anything you tag with this tag will essentially be deleted (all Outlook does when you delete something is move it to the Deleted Items folder).

Hope this helps!

Default-avatar Dave Admin
  2. 2 votes
    Vote

complete statistics

Related to the new statistic feature, I was thinking to something more complete: the ability to have a report of occurences of tags in email, something like a table with a row per tag with the number of occurences (if clickable with the message list even better :))).
    That feature is available in ... More

3. 2 votes
    Vote

Generate Search Folders In Local Outlook Folders

I really like the option to create a custom search folder from the filter pane - it's quick and straightforward.

The vast majority of my email is stored offline in local folders. If I create a custom search folder when viewing a filter on one of these local folders, it creates it in the exch... More

Your suggestion for implementation makes a lot of sense...we'll look into it. Thanks!

4. 1 votes
    Vote

reader shows emails from a different thread

I received an email from someone that had a subject line similar to another thread but wasn't the same. Does the reader only look at the first x characters for a match or does it match the entire line?

The two subjects were:

* Status report for week ending sept 8
    * Status report for week endin... More

By default Taglocity uses the internal conversation ID that Outlook assigns to email. This way emails are kept together even if the subject changes. If you tick the 'Show all with same subject' checkbox on the Conversation Reader, then Taglocity will also include messages that have a matching subject with the currently selected email in Outlook. Note that Taglocity will strip off the first instances of Re: or Fw: to find matches.

5. 1 votes
    Vote
  6. 1 votes
    Vote

Tidy up the preview text in the search results.

The preview text of emails in the search results is a bit of a mess. It would be good to tidy them up or even better show the first paragraph whilst removing the "Dear ABC" from the preview.

Agreed, will do for the next release. Thanks for speaking up!

7. 1 votes
    Vote

enlarge the view of filter .... like view the file systmes

The filer view in my outlook only occupy a small area, which is difficult to view the items like outlook ... am I missed something

8. 1 votes
    Vote

xobni like

Hi !

I love the following feature :
    When you open an email, the taglocity panel displays all the conversation and the attachement related to this contact.
    It is quite similar to Xobni. Even better I would say because it is simpler and less crowded than Xobni.

Yet, you should take it one step fu... More

Thanks for the suggestion...we'll look into implementing it for the next release.

9. 1 votes
    Vote

Most recently used tags on a tagbar

Instead of fixed buttons on a tagbar, how about having 10 most recently used tag combinations there?
    Typically email conversations tend to "cluster" and I find using same combinations like "customer, acme, bad debt" over and over throughout a day. Next day, different story.
    ... More

10. 1 votes
    Vote

add more flexibility to taglocity pane

The taglocity pane shows the conversations that a person has participated in. It would be nice if we could include or exclude the folders from which the conversations are gathered. I have a few folders that are actually logs sent out by computer programs (for instance, whenever a user commits s... More

Thanks for the suggestion. Perhaps one thing that can be done to achieve this in the meantime, is to put folders for content that you don't want included in conversations or search results in a separate PST (data) file, and then tell WDS to exclude that data file from indexing. This can be done In Outlook 2007 simply by clicking the drop down list in the Search box, choose Search Options, then uncheck the data file.

11. 1 votes
    Vote

not pop-up search in "taglocity" window

It is really clunky to have search results in a pop-up window.

I would like to see a more connected search and results - more of a OEM feel.

We have implemented this feature for the next update. It wil be optional. One thing to remember is that there are advantages to having Search is in it's own window because it makes it super easy to come back to where you were with a single click.

12. 1 votes
    Vote

Importing Categories

The dialog box for importing categories into tags has a problem. If you choose "Add All", the complete list of categories is moved into the other box with all of them having a check mark. Now, if you want to remove a few of the tags from the list, you first have to uncheck all the tag... More

13. 1 votes
    Vote

Remote Exchange access

If I use Outlook from my notebook, and Outlook from my desktop, will the tags I create on my Dekstop be seen on my portable notebook computer? Both connected to the same Exchange Server.

Yes, there is a feature called Roaming Configuration that synchronizes tags and settings across multiple computers. It works by storing a copy with your free Taglocity account whenever changes are made. This feature is off by default but turning it on is easy: Simply sign in with your Taglocity account (we recommend ticking the 'Sign in automatically' checkbox) and make sure the 'Enable roaming configuration' setting is enabled (checked) on both computers. This setting is found in Taglocity Configuration under Settings / Application Options.

14. 1 votes
    Vote

Add a "add to Junk Mail blocked list" action - spam tag

In Outlook if you right click on a message and click on Junk Mail - you get four options including "Add sender to blocked senders list". I could be handy to add these options as extra actions that can be applied to tags. Though to be honest it's probably easier to just right click on th... More

15. 1 votes
    Vote

Give hints on how to erase profile

self explanatory, no?

Thanks for the suggestion....for the duration of the beta period, please send cancellation requests to [email protected].

16. 1 votes
    Vote

associate "expires after xxx days" to tags

Hi, it would be nice if it is possible to associate the expiration time (delviery options - expire after... x days) to a tag, so that when assigning a tag to an email, a certain expiration time is set to the mail itself.
    Does it sound feasible?
    cheers

Giuse

17. 1 votes
    Vote

New autoaction: Delete after [x] Days

I'm not sure this is possible within the logic of Oulook, but I hope so. Could a tag be created with an auto-action to delete (or move-to folder and set the folder as "Deleted Items") after a set number of days pass? I get numerous emails that I want to keep for a month in case there ... More

18. 1 votes
    Vote

Beta Feedback : Conversation feature not working on Taglocity.Setup.v3.beta4.rc5

Hello Taglocity,

The conversation search (both default and based on subject) does not work with the version Taglocity.Setup.v3.beta4.rc5

I have ClearContext installed on my Outlook 2007 and that works fine to show conversations (which is what I like it for!!)

Is this a conflict with Cle... More

We cannot reproduce this issue...anyone else seeing this?

19. 1 votes
    Vote

Conversation Reader needs restart

Small Bug. I like the conversation reader very much and I dropped Outlook's original implementation and use only taglocity's.

Every 1st outlook start, the conversation reader opens blank. I have to close it and restart in order to get it right.

Windows 7 (fresh install) - english
    Outlook 2007 -... More