I suggest you ...

Create a user forum to share best practices and problems

I am an active participant in many User Forums for my most important software. It lets me ask questions and glean best practices without having to go through the vendor. It expands the conversation and creates more customer loyalty

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ZeddZull
ZeddZull shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  David IngAdminDavid Ing (Admin, Taglocity) responded  · 

Yes, I agree and a User Forum is planned and something we want to get up and running as soon as possible.

Just as some background to this, as explaination as to why we haven’t just thrown up a quick phpBB2 traditional forum, is that we did run a Taglocity Group called ‘Beta Forum’ during our beta program, and it had over 500 users. What we found is that the Taglocity group worked pretty well but was unsuited for a really large public community, i.e. as a public forum - the group concept seemed to work best as a private discussion medium.

So what we are doing now is working on new Taglocity Group features to make a better public forum (let people be anonymous, easier posting, moderation, better tagging etc) and will use that as a way for the community to share ideas/best practices.

So a great suggestion and we do agree - Apologies for the wait, and we’re pretty keen to roll out the new features soon too.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...