I suggest you ...

"Always Tag Conversation" feature

The Always tag conversation feature is a must have for effective GTD usage of Taglocity. It should be dead simple to implement and could help a lot of people.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bernardo FortesBernardo Fortes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Drew MillsDrew Mills commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BUMP!

This is incredibly important for my implementation of GTD. In using Taglocity for a year I have NEVER decided to NOT tag the entire conversation. And I get SOOOOOO tired of trying to remember it. And I get even MORE frustrated when I forget.

Please set this as a possible default setting. How hard can it be? It's just a check-box to turn on.

• Gordon AllanGordon Allan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not just for GTD - this is how gmail works. It's the only sensible default to have.
        I *always* want a tag to apply to the whole conversation (provided it is not a tag that is designated as excluded from conversation tagging)

Case 1: New user (me) just migrated from folders to tags, ended up messing up thousands of mails in such a way that cannot be recovered. [I selected all in a folder, showing outlook 2010 conversation view, and applied the tag, then moved all mails to inbox. But only a single mail per conversation got tagged, the others are in limbo - no tag, no longer grouped in folder]

Related request: be able to select multiple mails (or select all) in a folder, and check the 'always tag conversation' box to apply to the conversations of all selected mails.

Feedback and Knowledge Base