I suggest you ...

Integration with MS OneNote?

I am increasingly using OneNote to create tasks (usually for myself) and currently have to open each task in OL to add tags (which are all too often the same default set).

Either (or both) the ability to set up a default tag set for all tasks received from OneNote, or the ability to associate tags automatically when the assigned resource is me, would save me a significant amount of effort.

Some way of aligning the oneNote tagging with Taglocity tags would be the killer, through, so that I could actually interchange task related information between the two applications seamlessly.

11 votes
Vote 0 votes Vote Vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    steveBlokesteveBloke shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  DaveAdminDave (Admin, Taglocity) responded  · 

We’ll have to look into this - perhaps there is some way to tie this into our Auto Assign Tags feature. Thanks for the suggestion.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • realisedesignrealisedesign commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I'm currently torn between One Note and MLO (MyLIfeOrganised) as a way to do tasks and organise all the general information. I really like the felxibility of OneNote, the way you can just dump stuff in there like a notebook. The problem I have is that there are now three of us in our company and it's not so easy share stuff on OneNote - so a list of company to-do's with the same tags as in Outlook, used to assign them to different people would be good.

Also it would be fantastic if the same tags could be used for all windows files (maybe I'll start a new request). So when we get an email confirmation of go-ahead for a piece of work, we can create a new project tag, and would be able to start tagging files as well, to come up in all windows search. There could be a similar tagging bar added to the top of Windows Explorer windows and all save as dialogue boxes.

Knowledge Base and Helpdesk