I suggest you ...

Make some tags not apply to Tag Conversation

In some cases, having a tag get used in the "Tag Converastion" feature has unintended consequences. For example, I use a "Done" tag to move a message into my inbox archive. If I have tag conversation set, then this Done tag gets applied to every other message in that conversation. This leads to messages from the sent items, for example, getting moved to the inbox archive. I would like Done to never be included in "Tag Conversation"

12 votes
Vote 0 votes Vote Vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    bsileobsileo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  DaveAdminDave (Admin, Taglocity) responded  · 

This feature is in development. Should add that the current release already includes a setting to make Sent Items exempt from Move to Folder actions.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • E SE S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is my biggest issue with Taglocity. I recently discovered I was missing incoming messages because a task would come in, I would tag it To Do, reply to the person when completed, and then tag it Done - which meant any followup messages from the requester were getting shunted into my archive and were tagged Done. I never saw them. Done and Archive should never apply to conversations, or at least should never be autotagged on incoming messages.

Knowledge Base and Helpdesk