I suggest you ...

Update for Office 2013

It would be nice to be able to use Taglocity in Outlook 2013. I can get most of it to work, but some UI elements, such as the "tagger" doesn't show.

115 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kevin BuchanKevin Buchan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These guys have really led us down the garden path with this product. Doesn't work with Outlook 2013 even after all this time. Either they don't have the talent to make it work or they have abandoned the product and milking it. I'm looking for an alternative.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would have guessed that the employees of taglocity would use it themselves, so unless they abandoned Outlook, I would assume that they would be eager to make an upgrade for Outlook 2013 as soon as they upgrade to it. My guess is that it's just a matter of time.

If there is no announcement showing that the company is alive with an intention to release a 2013-compatible version + an expected timeline, I will resort to using a competitor's software. I hope it won't get to that - I like Taglocity, and paid for it.

• AlAl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please please please get this working in Office 2013.

I have the full version of Taglocity & love it

NOt quite sure how i am going to cope without it

• Øystein SamuelsenØystein Samuelsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Office 2013 support is sorely needed! I have been using Taglocity free for a couple of months with Office 2010. Hving just purchased Office 2013 for my home computer, I thought the time was right to upgrade to the premium version of Taglocity to take advantage of synchronized tags between my work and home computers. I'm glad I noticed that Office 2013 is not supported before I bought the upgrade. Please make this happen. By now I am completely reliant on Taglocity to get by with my e-mail!

• Mikko KaatajaMikko Kaataja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How did you get your old Taglocity configuration to work with Outlook 2013? I copied the files from Windows 7 and Outlook 2010 version to the same Taglocity folder on my Windows 8. The tag hiearchy doesn't show up.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the last News on their Homepage here is from december 2010, i think taglocity is dead

• KoryKory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree... much needed. Tagger toolbar on email list doesn't work in 2013.

Feedback and Knowledge Base