I suggest you ...

Make it more GTD friendly, you are almost there.

Make it more GTD friendly, you are almost there. See netcentrics add-in

14 votes
Vote 0 votes Vote Vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    DaveAdminDave (Admin, Taglocity) responded  · 

Would love to get more specifics on what you think we could do. Don’t want to breech their copyrights or EULA so we haven’t tried it yet. Please email us with your ideas to info at taglocity dot com.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Thomas SchlosserThomas Schlosser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would love to have "More GTD" in Taglocity.
        But I am not sure how it should look like. I can't use Outllok's flagging because I don't have a 1:1 assignment from an email to an action. It may start this way, but then I receive more information etc. So I would need to define an action and assign (by tagging?) multiple e-mails as an information pool to this action.
        Having said that, this would mean for Taglocity to treat a single tag as one specific action and give some GTD like features to this tag. This may end up in a specific view on the action-type tags and their respective Outlook objects.
        I would loooove it!

• Bernardo FortesBernardo Fortes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Nozbe.com for non e-mail actions/projects. I think it's the best implementation of GTD on a system. I'm sure some concepts can be implemented on a "taglocity-GTD" to handle the e-mail part (i never found anything for that)

There's more. My personal opinion is that GTD has a lot of buzz in the market (much more than TAGs). A Taglocity-GTD oriented could be an interesting marketing approach.

• David MastersonDavid Masterson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The method of making Taglocity more GTD friendly is in your implementation of TagActions and having clear definitions of how GTD concepts map to Outlook/Taglocity items.

Knowledge Base and Helpdesk