I suggest you ...

Followup TagAction

One of the TagActions that might be useful is to mark the email for followup in Outlook. This is more than just tag it with a "Followup" tag -- this is use the Outlook followup menus so that it shows up as flagged in various windows in Outlook.

50 votes
Vote 0 votes Vote Vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    [Deleted] shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Graham EllisGraham Ellis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please implement this, the use of the Follow up is common as it allows the deisplay of your ToDo list in many places and is a frequently used in GTD style configurations.

• Chris MoeselChris Moesel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree-- full control of the followup flags would be great. The other advantage is that I can setup some search folders on the follow-up flags and they work in my webmail access too. The Taglocity search folders don't seem to work in my webmail.

• NicNic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One shortcut I've used is to have the "Follow-up" tag automatically create a calendar item. That way, I'm reminded on that day/time that something needs to be followed up.

• MrPenguinMrPenguin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Full control of "Follow up" flag would be helpful including: Mark complete, clear and Follow with different due date offsets. I heavily rely on follow up flags to keep track of what I'm doing. Being able to merge my flag maintenance with my tag maintenance, would really be great.

Knowledge Base and Helpdesk